Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Massachusetts
We’re glad you’re here. It means you’re taking the first step to get help for yourself or a loved one suffering from an alcohol dependence.
America has had a long standing battle with alcohol use disorder. Disordered or severe alcohol consumption has destructive consequences to both mental and physical health. At Lake Ave Recovery, clients can safely and confidently recover with the support of professional and compassionate addiction specialists and clinicians.
Comfort, Curiosity, Care, and Concern are the cornerstones of our alcohol misuse recovery program. With our evidence-based therapies, wellness and self-care activities, and spirit-centered philosophies, we can treat your alcohol addiction and help bring the joy back to your life. Find out why Lake Ave Recovery is called one of the best alcohol rehab centers in Massachusetts.
Signs of Alcohol Misuse
- Feeling the need to drink when you wake up in the morning, when you’re at work, or other places and times when drinking is not appropriate
- Hiding alcohol in your home
- Legal problems related to alcohol, like DUI or DWI charges
- Changes in relationships; becoming closer to friends and family who drink and avoiding those who do not
You probably already know these signs, so it may also be helpful to ask yourself these four essential questions for identifying alcohol use disorder:
- Does your drinking feel out of control?
- When you’re not drinking, do you crave alcohol?
- Do you prioritize drinking over work, family, and other obligations?
- Is it difficult for you to stop drinking once you start?
Answering yes to these questions does not mean you’re a bad person. It means you’re struggling with a disease and you need help. You don’t have to suffer in silence and fight this battle on your own anymore.
It’s time to get the support you need. It’s time to contact Lake Avenue Recovery.
Why Choose Lake Avenue Recovery?
Choosing an alcohol abuse treatment center in Massachusetts can feel like a daunting task. When you choose Lake Avenue Recovery for treating alcohol addiction you start with a brief assessment to determine the appropriate treatment that’s right for you. If determined that your course of treatment requires medical supervision or monitoring, you will be guided to the care of trained medical staff to ensure your well-being throughout the process. Levels of care may include placement in an associated alcohol detox program in Massachusetts or inpatient alcohol rehabilitation prior to joining Lake Ave Recovery. It is only after detoxing that you can learn to face life as a sober person.
The next step involves setting you up with all the tools you need to start your recovery journey. This includes:
- An understanding of addiction from the perspective of neuroscience
- Individual, group, and family therapy to help you understand how your relationships impact your decision making
- A unique treatment plan based on your Strengths, Need, Abilities, and Preferences
- Trauma recovery and empowerment
- Active coping skills training, including distress tolerance, regulation, and co-regulation
- Medical Assisted Recovery (MAR), including onsite access to psychopharmacology
- Experiential real-world exposure to the unique triggers most likely to cause a relapse
- Working together to identify the root cause of your alcoholism, helping you gain insight and make necessary changes in your life
- Connecting you with your community and coordinating aftercare with skilled local providers
Addiction Treatment Options
Our addiction recovery programs range from day treatment, evening treatment, and an intensive outpatient program (IOP). These offerings allow you to participate in alcohol use disorder treatment even if you cannot take time off of work or have family obligations that make an inpatient treatment program difficult. Depending on the program you choose, you will have access to wellness-promoting activities like meditation, yoga, Tai-Chi, Qigong, massage, acupuncture, and personal training, all at our beautiful waterfront location.
If you in need of alcohol treatment in Boston or are not able to commute from your location, we also offer our same transformative treatment program via telehealth! You will be able to join group or one-on-one counseling virtually as well participate in mindfulness services. If our medical evaluation determines that you require a level of care that we do not offer, we will refer you to one of the many alcohol rehabilitation centers in Massachusetts we are associated with.
Get help today. Contact us at 888.926.9880.